Use these steps if you have created an invoice, other document, or payment that needs to have a modified date stamp for accurate record keeping.
- In OnSite StoreMaster reopen the original document.
- Hold the Command (⌘) key and click the created/modified date at the top left of the document window.
- Modify the creation date using the date selector and click OK.
- Click Save.
- To modify the date of a payment, navigate to the Payments tab (or Deposits tab on an Order).
- Double-click the payment or deposit in the list.
- Modify the creation date using the date selector. Click OK when finished.
- Click Save in the payment window.
If you are unable to modify or make changes to a document, but do not see an error message related to account privileges, the document has been posted to finalize it, indicated by a green P at the bottom left of the document window, or exported to your accounting package, indicated by a blue “E” at the bottom left of the document window. Go to Modifying posted invoices to make changes.