You can grant an unlimited number of users access to your Advanced Reporting account. Users can have administrator privileges that allow them to view all data, and edit store information, or basic user privileges for doing lookups.
To create a user
Users with administrator privileges can add a new user to the Advanced Reporting account. After you create a user they are sent an email with their login information.
- On the Settings screen, click Create user.
- Enter an email address for the new user. This email address will be the username for logging in to Advanced Reporting.
- Assign the user privileges by selected User or Admin/Manager.
- Click Create User.
To enable or disable a user
Users with administrator privileges can disable another user’s account. Disabled users will not be able to access the Advanced Reporting account until their user account is re-activated.
To enable/disable a user account, on the Settings screen, click the Active or Disabled button corresponding to the user.
To edit store information
The Settings screen lists all the stores that are currently linked to your Advanced Reporting account. Administrators can edit this store information:
- abbreviation to use in Advanced Reporting
- OnSite license key for the store server
- time zone
- opening and closing times
Note: If you’d like to add a new store to your account, call our Sales team at 866-932-1801 set it up. After the new store is activated for your account, enable the data uploader for the new store.
- On the Settings screen, click the Edit button for the store you want to edit.
- Edit the store details as required, and then click Save Changes.