If you can't close an open till, it can be caused by one of your OnSite Macs no longer being on the network, or if the till's station name was changed at File > Station Setup. To fix this, change to the station name of one of your other Macs to match the missing or changed station name, close the till, and then change the station name back.
- In OnSite StoreMaster on the Tools menu click Tills, click the Open Tills tab and note the station name that is joined to the till.
- Close the Tills panel and on the File menu click Station Setup.
- Note the current station name, and then change the station name to match the station that is joined to the till.
- Save and close Station Setup.
- On the Tools menu click Tills. You can now leave or reconcile the till.
- On the File menu click Station Setup and replace your station name. Save and close Station Setup.