The LightSpeed Classic Report Pack includes over 300 custom reports for ReportMaster. If you're looking for reports from older versions of OnSite you'll find them here. The Classic Report Pack was last updated on November 13th, 2012, and will be updated alongside any updates to ReportMaster to ensure you have as many reports at your fingertips as possible.
Inside the LightSpeed Classic Report Pack you will find folders corresponding to OnSite’s major report categories, from Accounting Exports to Sales to Timesheets.
- Download the LightSpeed Classic Report Pack (file below).
- Open the .zip file and browse the folders for your report.
- In OnSite StoreMaster on the Tools menu click ReportMaster.
- At the bottom left of ReportMaster click the Action gear > Import.
- Browse to the report and click Open.
- The custom report now appears in the Custom category and you can run it any time you like.
If you use OnSite 3.7 or later and receive this error message when you import a custom report: “An unexpected column was set on a query when importing a custom report”, the error message is caused by attempting to import a report generated in a newer version of OnSite. This can happen, for example, if you are running OnSite 3.7.0 and the report was created in OnSite 3.7.2. You can also see this message if you import from the Classic Report Pack, which requires the current version of OnSite. Upgrade your version of OnSite before attempting to import the custom report again.