OnSite’s ReportMaster offers powerful and customizable reporting to meet the needs of your retail business. Reports are divided into major categories such as Sales, Taxes, and Inventory, to cover all the aspects of your store’s operations. Each category offers basic report types that you can be customize, save, export and import.
Types of reports
|Accounting||Accounts receivable, deposits and credits, and reporting on posted and exported invoices and supplier invoices|
|General||Standard reports on customers, gift cards, products, SROs, suppliers and time sheets|
|Inventory||Stock levels, inventory and serial numbers|
|Purchasing||Currently backordered products (on invoices and POs), detailed purchase order and reordering data and multi-store transfers|
|Sales||sales, payments, returns, and commissions|
|Taxes||For accounting purposes, OnSite can show you sales tax collected on invoices and sales tax payable on supplier invoices|
|Custom||Customized reports you have saved or imported|
|Multi-store||For Multi-Store users only, General (Multi-Store sales, sales by product, returns, and inventory) and Custom (any customized Multi-Store reports you have saved or imported).|
To ensure accurate historical data for reporting and accounting:
- Do not delete or modify a tax code if it has already been used in a sale or purchase. Create a new tax code if the previous one is no longer valid.
- Do not delete any sales documents, such as quotes, orders, or invoices, or any purchase orders. If an error is made within any of these documents, you can set the product quantities to zero to correct the error.
- Do not delete classes or families that have associated products. Instead, create a new class or family, and then associate your products to the new class or family.
- Do not delete or modify a currency that has already been used in a sale or purchase. Create a new currency if the previous one is no longer valid.
- Do not delete or modify a payment method that has already been used in a sale. Create a new payment method if the previous one is no longer valid.