End-of-life Notice for Mobile App: The Lightspeed OnSite Mobile App is no longer available in Apple's App Store. The Mobile App will continue to function on iPod/iPhone devices running IOS 8 or earlier—if you have it installed. The iPad App is still available in the App Store and will continue to be supported by Lightspeed.
OnSite Mobile POS requires no setup or configuration in Lightspeed OnSite.
- Download OnSite Mobile POS from the App store.
- Launch OnSite Mobile POS and tap the Server field. Your OnSite Server is listed. If not, verify your network connectivity.
- Enter a username and password.
- Tap Connect.
The Lightspeed OnSite Mobile POS home screen has three main options:
- New Invoice: add Products, Customer info, and complete the sale.
- Inventory Lookup: perform a live inventory lookup.
- Email Receipt: select any of today’s Invoices and email it.
If you use a Linea Pro sled you can perform an inventory lookup from the Lightspeed OnSite Mobile POS home screen by pressing the scan button on the right side of the sled.
Info “i” button
The “i” icon on the Lightspeed OnSite Mobile POS home screen provides access to additional options:
- Station Name: name this device to identify it in your sales reports, for example Mobile POS 1.
- Enable Printer: On/Off.
- Printer: Lightspeed OnSite Mobile POS can send receipts only to a Star TSP receipt printer that is connected to your Lightspeed OnSite Server by a USB or printer sharing.
Tap the Log Out icon to log in with another username and password.