You must refresh your license key after you purchase add-ons such as Web Store or Multi-Store for your OnSite license.
- Have all users log out of Lightspeed OnSite.
- On your Lightspeed Server, on the Apple menu click System Preferences > Lightspeed Server. Click the lock at the lower left and enter you administrator password.
- If Lightspeed Server is displayed as Running, click the gear icon and select Stop Server.
- When the status is Stopped, click Refresh License.
- After the license refresh is complete, click the gear icon and select Start Server.
You can now log into Lightspeed OnSite.