- If your barcode isn't scanning product labels or barcodes, on your Mac open a Finder window.
- In the menu bar click Go > Go to Folder.
- Type /Library/Preferences and click Go.
- Find the file com.apple.keyboardtype.plist, move it to the Trash and empty the Trash.
- Disconnect your barcode scanner.
- Restart your Mac.
- When the restart is completed, reconnect your barcode scanner.
- When you see the Keyboard Setup Assistant appear, close it.
- Return to OnSite and try scanning a product.
OnSite Help Center