Printing customer labels with an address or scannable barcode streamlines adding customers to a sale and applying special discounts. You can use customer address labels for shipping or filing. OnSite uses DYMO 30252 or 30256 labels and Avery 5259 or 5260 label sheets for customer labels.
- In OnSite StoreMaster on the Tools menu click Print Customer Labels.
- Search the customers you want to create labels for.
- Adjust the label quantities if desired.
- Select the label size. If you are using label sheets, click the Label Sheet tab and select the size.
- Choose barcode or address. If you're printing address labels, select either the billing or shipping address.
- Click Print.