In order to process a credit card manually with triPOS in Lightspeed OnSite, you must enter the credit card number on the terminal. Whether you're using the OnSite POS or OnSite StoreMaster interface on your computer, the instructions are identical.
- In either OnSite POS or OnSite Store Master, start a sale.
- To proceed with the manual credit card payment, tap the Payment Method > Continue on terminal... .
- When INSERT OR SWIPE appears on the terminal screen, press the X cancel button.
- Enter the credit card number and press the O enter button.
- Enter the credit card's expiry date and press the O enter button.
- When the payment amount appears on the screen:
- tap the O Yes on-screen button to confirm the amount.
- tap the X No on-screen button to cancel the payment.
- Enter the zip code associated to the credit card account and press the O enter button.
- Optionally, have your customer sign on the terminal screen and tap the O Done on-screen button.
Once the payment is successful, the terminal returns to the triPOS idle screen